Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 1, 2011

My holiday

Hi, I'm Angelia, a student of Mr. Michael, Pattrick, Blake and .... much more. During my holiday, I stayed at home, play with my laptop and help my mom and grandma. At first, I thought it will be a boring holiday, but then on 25/12/2010 in Thao Cam Vien, there was a Christmas festival for

- Cosplayer (the person that dress like the character in games, anime)
- Teens 



I join the festival for cosplayer and dress as a character in Anime, I was so surprise that A LOT of people went there and they were all so nice and pretty with their clothes on. I made a lot of new friends there. I helped out with the Cosplay group that were gonna act on the stage.

During the festival, I was so tired and exhausted. There was no sight of a bench there so I have to sit on the ground. I was a little sleepy at that time so my head almost go down. But then the friend ( a girl) that I just made, told me that I can sleep on her lap. I thanked her and put my head on her lap and fell asleep. At that time, I feel relax and warm inside, all my tiredness were all gone. I slept for 10-15 minutes and woke up. We are still communicate with each other right now, she is a really girl. But since my parent don't like me talking with other people that they don't know, so it's kinda unfair... 

And in the last day of my holiday, I went to this website http://forum.acc.vn/, it's a forum for manga anime fan and found a really amazing person that cosplay really well. I looked at it, STUNED! That's all it is! STUN is what I did at that time, and then I went "W-Wow~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The picture, the color, the way that they photoshop and the photographer is just PROFESSIONAL! 

<--- This is one of the picture from the album.




















Well, so that is what great about my holiday. I really wish to have this kind of holiday again soon. :"D

~ Angelia Bui

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét