Welcome to my ICT blog ~ Full of.... craziness = 3="
I like your "Vanilla Hills" font very much, it looks fun and creative :) I also like your logo, it looks funny XD You could have some more pictures and facts about the theme park though :) It's a great job, just need more details!
I like your pictures, try to finish what you're going to tell people about and don't forget to put the discount announcement on it. Keep up!!!!
I like your "Vanilla Hills" font very much, it looks fun and creative :) I also like your logo, it looks funny XD You could have some more pictures and facts about the theme park though :) It's a great job, just need more details!
Trả lờiXóaI like your pictures, try to finish what you're going to tell people about and don't forget to put the discount announcement on it. Keep up!!!!
Trả lờiXóa